LineStreamer +The LineStreamer + is a high performance external sound card that connects between a computer and any line level analogue source.
The LineStreamer + is a high performance external sound card that connects between a computer and any line level analogue source.
USB connected and powered, the LineStreamer + is simple to use and allows anyone to digitise any analogue source at a level of qualtiy previously available only to the elite professional.
With its high performance asynchronous USB transceiver and ultra high performance 24 bit analogue to digital converter, the LineStreamer + is a complete single box solution.
All power requirements for the LineStreamer + are supplied from the USB cable, operation is simple, just plug into any available USB port and in a matter of seconds, you will be ready to start recording.
Ultra low noise & distortion
With its jitter free interface, the LineStreamer + will transform your computer into a professional quality digital audio recorder. Utilising native Audio Class 1.0 drivers (present in all modern PC, Mac & Linux computers) there are no drivers nor software to install.
Simply connect it to your computer via a USB cable, select the LineStreamer + and you are ready to go.
LED indicators show the current sample rate (32k, 44k1, 48k, 88k2 & 96k) as well as the state of the mute circuit. On the input end of the LineSteamer + a pair of peak indicators are provided so you can monitor the recording level to obtain perfect results.
High Resolution Technologies’ UpStream utility allows the LineStreamer + firmware to be updated right from the computer’s desktop in a matter of seconds.
- USB Powered
- Asynchronous data transfer protocol
- Galvanic isolation of digital and analogue stages
- Line-Level analogue input
- Plug and play using standard audio class 1.0 drivers
- 24 Bit analog to digital converter chip-set
- Supports sampling rates to 96k
- USB digital output
- Designed and manufactured in Southern California
- Full Scale Sensitivity: 2.25 Volts RMS
- Input Impedance: 5k Ohm
- Frequency Response (20 Hz / 20 kHz): +0 / -.4 dB
- S/N Ratio (DC to 30 kHz): 104 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted): 109 dB
- THD+N (1 kHz Full Scale): .003%
- THD+N (1kHz -20 dB): .001%
- Jitter contribution (DC to 30 kHz): > 130 dB below full scale
- Indicators: peak, sample rate & mute
- Sample Rate: up to 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- USB transfer protocol: asynchronous
- Power Requirements (bus powered): 450 mA
- Dimensions: 60mm x 22mm x 147mm